Parents and guardians are requested to participate in the meetings of the parents and teachers arranged by the school authorities. The inability to participate in any such meetings should be informed early.
1. Girls are not permitted to wear gold ornaments in the school. Parents will be responsible for the loss of any gold ornaments.
2. Pupils not in uniform will not be considered properly dressed for the school. Hence, they will not be allowed to attend classes.
3. Cleanliness in person and dress should be highly observed. Books should be kept neat and tidy.
4. Students should obey the teachers and school authorities. They are required to go by the instructions given by them from time to time.
5. When a pupil requires leave from the class, the parent should apply to the class teacher and permission should be obtained. In case of emergency or sudden illness, the pupil should bring the leave letter signed by their parents, the next working day. Continuous absence / Prolonged illness must be reported to the Principal and the Class Teacher.
6. Continuous absence for 15 days without leave will cause the removal of the pupil's name from the school register. In such cases, they can be re-admitted only after the payment of admission fee and other miscellaneous fees. Re-admission cannot be claimed as a matter of right. The school authorities will have full discretion in this matter.
7. Promotion will be granted or denied based on marks obtained in the examinations.
8. Pupils are required to appear for all the examinations and unit tests. If a pupil is not able to attend any of the examinations, the parent shall produce a leave letter stating the reason. No re-exam will be conducted and the marks of other examinations will be considered for promoting the pupil to the next standard.
9. If any school equipment or belongings of other pupils are destroyed or damaged by the pupil, she/ he will have to make good of it.
10. Irregular attendance, habitual negligence in schoolwork, dishonesty, obscenity in word or act, serious misconduct or threats inside or outside the school may cause the dismissal of the pupil.
11. Pupils are not allowed to enter other classrooms at any time.
TO THE PARENTS & GUARDIANS:
1. The Principal has the right to say on what conditions he/she will admit or retain a pupil in the school.
2. Strict regularity and implicit obedience in class is expected from the pupil.
3. Any reported or observed objectionable conduct of the pupil will invite disciplinary action.
4. Politeness, courtesy of speech and conduct as well as cleanliness in dress and person is expected from every pupil.
5. No child suffering from any contagious or infections of disease shall be permitted to attend the class.
6. Parents and guardians are not allowed to see their children or meet the teachers during school hours.
7. The parents and guardians are requested to look into the following matters:
a) Sending the children to school regularly and on time.
b) Encouraging them to study their lessons daily at home.
c) Helping them to study their lessons daily at home.
d) Promotion of reading habit and extracurricular activities.
e) Cultivating the habit of friendship, love, social concern and general awareness in children.
8. Each pupil is responsible for his/her belongings such as books. Money, umbrella, tiffin carrier etc. They are advised to bring their books etc., securely placed in a bag. They are advised not to bring any valuable article which they are unable to take care of.
9. Under no circumstance any fee paid to the school will be refunded.