MGM SALEM ENGLISH SCHOOL, Dreams of tomorrow
At MGM, our endeavors are to provide an atmosphere congenial to learning with the synergy achieved by merging the efforts of the parents, teachers, management and students. The MGM enterprise is to bring up a generation of caring, committed, and confident youngsters who are fine-tuned to the human and spiritual values, and who will take their places productive and responsible members of the society.
Setting standards for excellence
· to ensure academic excellence.
· to uphold the cultural heritage and to acquire religious knowledge and tolerance.
· Focus on self-learning and use of IT.
· a wide range of co curricular and extra-curricular activities for the harmonious and holistic development of personality.
· Development of leadership traits, right attitudes, and behavioral skills.
· Regular teacher updating programs.
· Special care for those with learning and other difficulties.
· Closed rapport with parents for the all-around development of the students.
School bus service is available in all important routes.
Age of Admission
Children to be admitted to LKG should be within the age range of 3 ½ years to 4 ½ years of age as on first June of the year of admission.